* This page will be updated on specific guidelines from January 2020.
* It’s an open competition for startups all over the world.
· Each session allows two promising start-up companies to pitch for 3 minutes and to exhibit its booth at the venue. It’s an open competition for startups all over the world.
· If you want a chance to pitch your business in front of top-notch business executives, competent academicians, and start-up company investors, please apply.
· The preliminary screening will involve the start-up companies that applied, so the company’s introduction video must be reviewed and judged by the selection committee.
· If you’re selected, please ask for support, such as travel expenses, from the national academy in your country.
· Please make an impressive 5-minute introduction video of your company, upload it to a video sharing site (such as YouTube or Vimeo), and send us the link.